Guidance for running online training | Zenodohttps://zenodo.org/record/3923948
What the title says - will refer to this for the next online training I'm running.
Good guidelines for number of attendees:helpers and taking enough breaks.
Related By Tags
- 🔗 What’s in a (pseudo)name?: Ethical conundrums for the principles of anonymisation in social media research - White Rose Research Online
- 🔗 twitter-advanced-search/README.md at master · igorbrigadir/twitter-advanced-search
- 🔗 Why students do not turn on their video cameras during online classes and an equitable and inclusive plan to encourage them to do so - Castelli - 2021 - Ecology and Evolution - Wiley Online Library
- 🔗 Add unspecified options to cli command using python-click - Stack Overflow
- 🔗 Anti-Patterns When Building Container Images
- 🔗 lowercase magic
- 🔗 Common Gotchas — The Hitchhiker's Guide to Python
- 🔗 Git attributes file | Dev Cheatsheets
- 🔗 Become illegible