Like tar but not? I used this when I had a .tar.gz that got corrupted somehow, and I only needed some very specific parts of the folder structure contained in there.
Related By Tags
- 🔗 7 behaviours to avoid in a software architecture role | Daniel Watts
- 🔗 10 Years of Open-Source Visualization / Mike Bostock / Observable
- 🔗 (A few) Ops Lessons We All Learn The Hard Way
- 🔗 Wesley Aptekar-Cassels | Things I Believe About Software Engineering
- 🔗 Engineering | BestPracticer
- 🔗 Sorry for all the Drupal: Reflections on the 3rd anniversary of "Drupal for Humanists" | Quinn Dombrowski
- 🔗 Computer Files Are Going Extinct - OneZero
- 🔗 The Rise of ``Worse is Better''
- 🔗 The Best System Architecture – Amy Phillips
- 🔗 Why are we so bad at software engineering? | www.bitlog.com