How social media was ahead of the curve when it came to COVID-19https://www.theage.com.au/national/queensland/how-social-media-was-ahead-of-the-curve-when-it-came-to-covid-19-20200629-p557cp.html?js-chunk-not-found-refresh=true
This news article reports on some of the work I've been involved in at QUT.
Related By Tags
- 🔗 How to Compete With AWS – tecosystems
- 🔗 Teens have figured out how to mess with Instagram's tracking algorithm - CNET
- 🔗 Streamlit — The fastest way to build custom ML tools
- 🔗 All GDELT Event Files
- 🔗 What it took to delete my 'like' history - Tom Eastman
- 🔗 Signs at 40
- 🔗 dfr-browser
- 🔗 wireservice/leather: Python charting for 80% of humans.
- 🔗 OSF | useNews