Getting machine learning to production · Vicki Boykishttp://veekaybee.github.io/2020/06/09/ml-in-prod/
A look at the challenges of actually deploying a machine learning product or service to production.
Even in the context of a small toy application, it still requires many moving pieces to get everything actually working.
Related By Tags
- 🔗 Full Stack Deep Learning - Full Stack Deep Learning
- 🔗 When costs are nonlinear, keep it small. – Jessitron
- 🔗 Test in Prod, No Thanks! Continuous Deployment, Yes Please! - Brownfield
- 🔗 Get Started · Snorkel
- 🔗 (A few) Ops Lessons We All Learn The Hard Way
- 🔗 Wesley Aptekar-Cassels | Things I Believe About Software Engineering
- 🔗 Engineering | BestPracticer
- 🔗 Sorry for all the Drupal: Reflections on the 3rd anniversary of "Drupal for Humanists" | Quinn Dombrowski
- 🔗 Computer Files Are Going Extinct - OneZero
- 🔗 The Rise of ``Worse is Better''