A simple way to get more value from metricshttps://danluu.com/metrics-analytics/
What the title says. Mostly this is about how doing some rather boring (in the context of software work) things can lead to lots of nice operational possibilities.
It looks like a lot of the real work here was about inventorying and capturing data that was already available, in a way that makes it useful for the long term.
Related By Tags
- 🔗 Computer Files Are Going Extinct - OneZero
- 🔗 Tutorial — marisa-trie 0.7.5 documentation
- 🔗 CATMA
- 🔗 Boring Python: code quality
- 🔗 Get Started · Snorkel
- 🔗 (A few) Ops Lessons We All Learn The Hard Way
- 🔗 Wesley Aptekar-Cassels | Things I Believe About Software Engineering
- 🔗 Datasette — Datasette documentation
- 🔗 Engineering | BestPracticer
- 🔗 Sorry for all the Drupal: Reflections on the 3rd anniversary of "Drupal for Humanists" | Quinn Dombrowski