Becoming a Data Scientist (slides)https://www.becomingadatascientist.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Becoming-a-Data-Scientist-Advice-PyDataDC-shared.pdf
A slide deck from a talk on becoming a data scientist, which also includes a good look at what a data scientist is and does. The talk is by @becomingdatasci
Slide 55 is my favourite look at what the data science/analysis process looks like in a business setting.
Related By Tags
- 🔗 Get Started · Snorkel
- 🔗 Datasette — Datasette documentation
- 🔗 Computer Files Are Going Extinct - OneZero
- 🔗 Command-line Tools can be 235x Faster than your Hadoop Cluster - Adam Drake
- 🔗 Ibis: Python Data Analysis Productivity Framework — Ibis 1.2.0+99.g7fc58a1 documentation
- 🔗 How to Get Into SRE – Alice Goldfuss
- 🔗 Gazetteer of Australia 2010 - Datasets - data.gov.au
- 🔗 What is dbt?
- 🔗 Don’t mistake adoption patterns for maturity patterns – Matt Philip's Blog
- 🔗 All GDELT Event Files