The Rise and Fall of Commercial Smalltalk | Allen Wirfs-Brockhttp://www.wirfs-brock.com/allen/posts/914
A look at the history of commercial smalltalk, and some thoughts on why it isn't relevant today (but might have been).
Related By Tags
- 🔗 The Eternal Mainframe
- 🔗 Citation Needed « blarg?
- 🔗 Geek Blight - Origins of the youtube-dl project
- 🔗 interblah.net - Two thoughts about maintainable software
- 🔗 An Unbelievable Demo
- 🔗 How I build a feature
- 🔗 Replacing Python: candidates - Thomas Leonard's blog
- 🔗 Fast and reliable end-to-end testing for modern web apps | Playwright
- 🔗 Sooner, Not Faster: Revisited (and Intensified)
- 🔗 Programming Portals