Streamlit — The fastest way to build custom ML toolshttps://www.streamlit.io/
Something I want to dive further into:
This lets you quickly prototype and build interfaces to machine learning tools (at least, I think it's a lot more general purpose than that, that's just the reason for it to exist.)
I have some ideas I want to try out here - need to do some comparisons against ipywidgets in jupyter notebooks though to figure out what I actually need.
Related By Tags
- 🔗 wireservice/leather: Python charting for 80% of humans.
- 🔗 wireservice/agate: A Python data analysis library that is optimized for humans instead of machines.
- 🔗 A Dramatic Tour through Python’s Data Visualization Landscape (including ggplot and Altair) – Dan Saber
- 🔗 NumPy: the absolute basics for beginners — NumPy v1.19.dev0 Manual
- 🔗 Get Started · Snorkel
- 🔗 PyOxidizer — PyOxidizer 0.5.0 documentation
- 🔗 Datasette — Datasette documentation
- 🔗 Ibis: Python Data Analysis Productivity Framework — Ibis 1.2.0+99.g7fc58a1 documentation
- 🔗 python - Luigi not picking up next task to run, bunch of pending tasks left, no failed tasks - Stack Overflow
- 🔗 GitHub - pyenv/pyenv: Simple Python version management