What is dbt?https://docs.getdbt.com/docs/introduction/
A tool for ELT processes in Python, including lots of interesting things like figuring out the order of operations from your (Python) model structures.
Handles the T in transform only though - assumes the L has already happened into your data warehouse by some other means (meaning you're going to need more than just this tool, but I guess that's pretty normal.
Related By Tags
- 🔗 Get Started · Snorkel
- 🔗 Ibis: Python Data Analysis Productivity Framework — Ibis 1.2.0+99.g7fc58a1 documentation
- 🔗 wireservice/agate: A Python data analysis library that is optimized for humans instead of machines.
- 🔗 Tutorial — marisa-trie 0.7.5 documentation
- 🔗 Datasette — Datasette documentation
- 🔗 python - Luigi not picking up next task to run, bunch of pending tasks left, no failed tasks - Stack Overflow
- 🔗 Colibri Core
- 🔗 Welcome to Rich’s documentation! — Rich 5.0.0 documentation
- 🔗 Scikit-network: Graph Analysis in Python
- 🔗 Advanced Usage - HTTPX