Twitter word clustershttp://www.cs.cmu.edu/~ark/TweetNLP/cluster_viewer.html
Clusters of words that occur in similar contexts in Twitter data, primarily for classical NLP approaches to text on Twitter.
I wonder if Brown or similar style word clusters are underrated as exploratory tools?
Related By Tags
- 🔗 A universal information theoretic approach to the identification of stopwords - s42256-019-0112-6.pdf
- 🔗 Wordcounts are amazing. | The Stone and the Shell
- 🔗 triegex · PyPI
- 🔗 [2003.03667] The growing echo chamber of social media: Measuring temporal and social contagion dynamics for over 150 languages on Twitter for 2009--2020
- 🔗 Colibri Core
- 🔗 Mottl/GetOldTweets3: A Python 3 library and a corresponding command line utility for accessing old tweets
- 🔗 What it took to delete my 'like' history - Tom Eastman
- 🔗 Scientists Like Me Are Studying Your Tweets—Are You OK With That?
- 🔗 Qualitative data analysis using Microsoft Word comments | carsten knoch: essays + ideas
- 🔗 twitter-advanced-search/README.md at master · igorbrigadir/twitter-advanced-search