The Composition Over Inheritance Principlehttps://python-patterns.guide/gang-of-four/composition-over-inheritance/
A look at why and where composition makes more sense as a designing and organisational pattern than inheritance.
It's nice to have specific Python examples to look at.
Related By Tags
- 🔗 NumPy: the absolute basics for beginners — NumPy v1.19.dev0 Manual
- 🔗 Get Started · Snorkel
- 🔗 PyOxidizer — PyOxidizer 0.5.0 documentation
- 🔗 Datasette — Datasette documentation
- 🔗 Why Craigslist Is Such a Mess | WIRED
- 🔗 The Rise of ``Worse is Better''
- 🔗 Why are we so bad at software engineering? | www.bitlog.com
- 🔗 SCS: Self-Contained Systems
- 🔗 Ibis: Python Data Analysis Productivity Framework — Ibis 1.2.0+99.g7fc58a1 documentation
- 🔗 Great design is ruining software – Writing by Luke Kanies