A software tool (c++ wrapped in Python) for counting words and patterns in text.
Need to investigate further - had trouble getting the install to work for compilation related reasons...
Related By Tags
- 🔗 DAWG documentation — DAWG 0.6 documentation
- 🔗 Tutorial — marisa-trie 0.7.5 documentation
- 🔗 Tutorial — openpyxl 3.0.7 documentation
- 🔗 alicia-ziying-yang/conTEXT-explorer: ConTEXT Explorer is an open Web-based system for exploring and visualizing concepts (combinations of occurring words and phrases) over time in the text documents.
- 🔗 Journal of Open Source Software: ConTEXT Explorer: a web-based text analysis tool for exploring and visualizing concepts across time
- 🔗 Why… - structlog documentation
- 🔗 Sample diagrams — blockdiag 1.0 documentation
- 🔗 Get Started · Snorkel
- 🔗 Ibis: Python Data Analysis Productivity Framework — Ibis 1.2.0+99.g7fc58a1 documentation
- 🔗 python - Luigi not picking up next task to run, bunch of pending tasks left, no failed tasks - Stack Overflow